Account Managers have full access to an Agent account to place orders, manage media and access Invoices. Account managers will be able to sign into their account with their own credentials and then will be able to access to the Agent account. Accessing via their credentials means the main Agent will not have to supply a PIN code to login, the Account Manager can simply have the PIN code sent to their contact to login!
1. Visit the portal and sign into your account
2. In the upper right corner click the down arrow to access Settings
3. Click on Settings
4. Click on "Account Managers & Contacts"
5. Click on Invite an Account Manager
6. Enter the email address for the Account Manager
7. Click on Send Invite
8. Account Manager invited!
The address you specified will receive an email with an invitation to sign up and manage your account.
9. How the Account Manager will place an order on your behalf
Once the invitation has been sent out and accepted the Account manager will be able to login to their account and access your account.
10. Account Manager - Login to the Portal
11. Click on the down arrow next to their photo to access the menu
12. Click on the name of the Managed Account you would like to access
If you manage multiple agents they will show in this menu
13. Click on Create Order
This will allow the Account Manager access to your account
14. Done! You are now accessing the agents account.
You may place an order by clicking Order Now at the top of the page, or click on Listings to see past orders and media